Jump to navigation
- Library cards are issued free to any Pardeeville Area resident.
- Library card applications are available at the library or print one here.
- persons under the age of 18 must bring in a parent or guardian to co-sign library card application.
- Please bring 2 valid forms of ID when applying for a library card for yourself or a dependent.
- There is a $1.00 charge to replace lost library cards.
- You must have your library card with you to check out library materials or use the internet computers.
- Order, checkout, or return items at any library within the South Central Library System
- Search for items with our online catalog-LINKcat.